Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Pictures

Today Halle and I were out and about and decided it was a great day to take some pictures. For the most part she loves to have her picture made...you have to catch her in the right mood...lol. We got a few that I am pleased with. I was so ready for a day like today after this last week of cold and wet weather! We had a great day together and captured such a sweet time in her life. It seems only like yesterday that she was born...and I have blinked my eyes and she is 3...so hard to believe!!







6 comments:

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Halle is stunning!!! I love the first one. Where did you go? Loving the blog sweetie!!!

Christine said...

Gorgeous pictures! Halle is so beautiful!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Beautiful photos!

Linda

Julie said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments!

SW said...

awesome pictures. I love the loto blu set!!! And your decopage (SP?) frames rock. I love those!!!
Nat

Julie said...

Thanks! I was really pleased with how they turned out! I hope to get some more this week! The decoupage frame has been a hit! Have a super week!